Day 6/ Biological Station/ CRIRE

12/15/18


Today I was mostly in the lab doing identifying. But tonight was something special. We got to do another cultural exchange which was awesome! I can’t remember what it’s called but Chad and Jaidyn showed and explained the thing Navajo women wear in their hair. I can’t remember what it was called!! But it was beautiful. And Jaidyn sang a song and oh my gosh her voice is beautiful. Johnathan also brought up stick games. It was kinda confusing the way they explained it but I had to explain my version of it too. Just how we do the guessing. Haha when I was hiding, they couldn’t guess me. I should hop on a team when I get back home. Erbz. Lol (sorry, Rez slang) but afterwards we tried having a movie night but we didn’t have speakers and it took awhile to figure something out. And when we finally did, almost everyone fell asleep within like 30 minutes of the movie starting. Hahah it was a fail but we tried. I was super tired and went to fall asleep right away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1/Biological Station/CRIRE

Day5/Biological Station/CRIRE